Sunday, April 26, 2009

Second beta is back

826!!! More then doubled!

My mom is convinced I have twins. She called Scott up yesterday and told him so. Scott has had the deer in headlights look on his face for the past 24 hours since. We knew this could be a possibility but the chance of it being reality is a scary thing. And what if it is triplets, that is always a possibility since 3 were placed back in. I try to reassure him the beta numbers do not indicate anything, which they don't really, but I keep comparing my numbers to everyone elses to get a sense of if it could be multiples. It is going to be a long couple of weeks until the first u/s! I know once we find out, either way, after the initial shock wears off we will be elated, but we have to get to that shock first.

So that brings me to the days dragging. I found out Wednesday and it is now Sunday. Five days has gone by and it feels like a year already. Driving to my blood draw yesterday seemed to take twice as long. The days seem 4 times as long. I wish I could fast forward now to get to the u/s and hell delivery! I waited long enough for this child, haven't I?

I am not feeling much in the way of symptoms. I take a nap in the afternoon. I have eaten a bit more then normal, but I do not feel nauseous or dizzy or anything really. I wish I would get sick so it would feel more real. Weird, I know, but it is the truth.

I have a Doctors appointment Tuesday. Until then...

6 comments:

Flower said...

That's Great!!!

Damsel in need of De-Stress! said...

WOO HOO!!!

And hang in there for symptoms hon..most women dont really start to get any until 2-3 weeks after conception, so theres no telling what you will actually feel in a few weeks!

Its a wild wild ride, and trust me, as much as you cant wait for delivery and baby(ies)...enjoy this as much as you can. Dont wish it away to much.

I am SO SO very happy for you!!!

Kristen said...

What a BEAUTIFUL rise in number. Congratulations!!!

Bella said...

Wooohoooo!!! Congrats!

The Kothe Clan said...

I did not get any symptoms until about 8 weeks! Hang in there and enjoy every minute of this experience. The shock of twins will change to excitement, it just takes a couple of weeks! Congratulations.

Bluebird said...

Great number! Thinking of you!