Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One day down

Yesterday I took comfort in knowing that my wait for beta would be shorter this time around. Scheduled at 9 days past transfer rather then the 14 days past I had to wait the last two times. But today, the day has dragged by. Maybe it is because I have been home for two days straight and limiting the amount of stuff I do. You can only stare into a computer screen or TV for so long before your mind wanders to the possibility. I go back to work tomorrow, and will be working 5 days straight until Monday, so maybe that will help kill some time? Probably not.

I did the usual comparisons online with my blast pictures and those on line and I must say they look pretty good. Of course I am not a lab tech and I am looking at a very poor quality picture, but from my untrained eye they do look good.

The progesterone is starting to kick in. I took a nap yesterday afternoon and then was tired again by 10pm last night. I slept until about 9am this morning and I am tired again now at 2pm. Other then that I am not feeling any other progesterone symptoms.

I probably will not be writing much to the blog until Beta day. I am trying to not let this have a hold on my life as much as possible. I will not test before that day and will only do so after I return home from the blood draw so I am not caught off guard with the call. I will not read into symptoms because that has done nothing for me in the past. I finally accept the fact that I have no more control over the outcome of this. It either is going to work or not. Next Wednesday we will find out!

1 comment:

momsoon said...

sending out a big prayer for you guys, that the wait is swift and the news is happy!!!!
Your blasts sound super promising...may they bury deep!!!!