Thursday, September 4, 2008

Waiting

I am a control freak. I am impatient. Put them together and I am a mess.

The only thing I know and will know is that 4 out of 5 fertilized. I have no idea if they are growing and if they are growing, how strong they are. I keep thinking worse case scenerios like them all arresting. Then I try to push the negative thoughts aside and think they are all Grade A super embabies.

I am supposed to call this afternoon to confirm if ET is still on. They will not tell me anything at this point except yes or no. If yes, I can assume the embabies are still alive but nothing else. It sucks having no control over this outcome. I wish I could drive to the lab and see them and tell them to fight, but even then they still need to do all the work.

In other news, well there is no other news. My life and all it's thoughts are revolving aroud this IVF right now.

But anywho, I did my first PIO shot last night. It went smoothly, but I can tell after about 3 of these my buttocks just might fall off. It is so tender just after one, that I can only imagine what a week or two of these will bring. Ouchie!

No comments: