Sunday, September 7, 2008

Two days down.

I feel like crap! I think the progesterone is kicking me in the ass. I feel tired ALL the time and I am achy - and not just in my butt where the shots go, but all over.

I had to work last night, there was no way to take off a Saturday. I tried to take it as easy as possible and since my Dr. doesn't require bed rest I thought I would be fine. I kind of regret doing it, so if I should have to do this again I know better and will take at least two days off.

So two days down. I can not stop comparing my embryos with others on line. That is what I do for at least an hour a day until I feel comfortable that they look pretty damn good.

I am not sure whether being pessimistic is the best way to go, or whether I should be optimistic... which would hurt less? Should I test before beta or wait. Will it hurt to hear it more then to stare at another BFN? I will be at work when the results come in. Should I wait until I get home? Should I call in sick that day?

Just twelve more days of pretending it is not constantly on my mind.

3 comments:

MP1648 said...

Hi Krissy - I have been lurking and congrats on the transfer - your embryos look great. I have gone through one IVF, got a BFP and had a miscarriage so I know about the stress of waiting. I am in the middle of IVF2 right now - just on lupron.

I think that the best thing for people like us is to do whatever makes it more bearable for us - that is different for everyone. I tested and got my BFP 8dp3dt - some women never test early and think it creates more stress. I did not want to be at work when I got the results - I wanted to be prepared mentally. I would try to stay away from Dr. Google - I know that is hard - my first IVF and the events that followed sent me on an Internet binge......

That being said, do what is best for you to make you more relaxed - only you know what that is.

Kris said...

Hey Krissy! It's Natluvkris! I hope all goes well. Stop obsessing. The doc said they were good, so I'm sure they are fine. I have names for your embies. Igor and Frankenstein (frankie for short. It goes with the whole lab thing. :) I hope you get pg soon.

Disneylover1971 said...

Thanks Ladies. ANd thank you Kris for naming my embabies - they needed a name =)