Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I feel like shit.

Sorry but there is no other way to put it then that. I am sore all over. Not just my ass anymore but my back, my legs and I feel as if I have a flu or something.

I woke up last night 2 times to go to the bathroom and then at about 4am I had THE worst cramps ever. I don't normally get very bad AF cramps, but this was killer. I could not get back to sleep for about an hour trying everything, except to get up and get tylenol (yeah I am lazy) to make them go away. So now, I am tired.

Then there is the issue with my throat. It is so sore and it feels as though I am catching a cold. I think I should just go back to bed and try again tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong, this will be so worth it if I see a BFP at the end of all this. But I do hope it means something, and I am not just feeling like an elephant walked on me for nothing.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am sorry you are not feeling well! I have my fingers crossed for your BFP so you won't have to go through it again.

I tagged you!