Friday, September 5, 2008

Embryo Transfer complete.

We transfered 2 embryos. One was a 7 cell, the other 6. From what I understand they like to transfer any where from 6 cell to 8 cell on day three. So I guess that is good.


I asked the embryologist what grade they were and she said they do not grade them like that, but they were good. I was looped up on vallum at the time so took that as an acceptable answer and went on to spread my legs.


Now that I am home, I am searching the internet for info on what makes a great quality egg. Comparing my pictures to everyone elses. Yes, obsessing - what else is new!



So here they are. The debut off embie 1 and 2. We are not very creative with names as you can tell.

We have two more that they are watching but as of day three they were only 5 cells each. So I am not remaining very hopeful that they will make it to freeze.

The transfer itself was uncomfortable, but not unbearable. I think the worst part was the full bladder and how at times it felt as though she was poking it and it would burst at any second. I had to shut my eyes , as if shutting my eyes would help me hold my pee in better, so I did not get to see anything on the monitor. I asked Scott if he watched and he saw stuff, but not a clue what it was.

So that's it. Now all I have to do is wait for 2 weeks before my beta. September 19th.


No comments: