Friday, September 19, 2008

Today was Beta day

Denial is more then just a river...

Even though I got the negative the other day I had still hoped for the Congratulations your beta # is... instead I got " Unfortunatly it did not work this time". So that is it. IVF # 1 complete. I am sure tomorrow I will get the bill in the mail to kick me while I am down, but until that point - it is on to thinking about next round.

I decided I would do another fresh, even though I have one frozen embryo I rather save that for when I have more then just one to thaw. My RE requires me to take a month off before starting another cycle. So I will meet her Oct 22. Hopefully we can get an IVF round in November even though I need to go away for 4 days for work. If my math is working right, it should fit in pretty good. Or I will need to extend the BCP for a little while longer.

So that is it. I am dusting myself off and jumping back on the horse after a few glasses of wine.

No comments: