Sunday, August 31, 2008

They think I might be ready!

And I think I might throw up!

Todays scan revealed a 19, 18 and 18mm on my right, and a 16, 16 and 11mm on the left. My lining is still a 10 and I have no clue what my e2 is. That is what we are waiting on. The bloodwork will tell them for sure if I am about to trigger or not. So about 6 hours I have to wait. Six hours to know if I will need Tuesday and Friday off of work... Six hours to know if my mother (she is the butt shot giver because Scott is afraid of butt shots) will have to come into my work tonight and give me my trigger. Six hours of torcher!

Now I don't normally do this. I am not best friends with God. He seems not to listen to me very often, but I am calling on him today and solliciting your thoughts and prayer as well. Please God, make this work. Please! I could think of a million bargaining chips I could throw in at this point, like I will never swear again or I will never say an unkind thing to another human being, but nothing seems to fit the severety of this.

I am an overall good person. I will love this child with all my heart and soul. Isn't that the best bargaining chip anyone could use?

::sigh::

I guess if it was, a ton of us would not be suffering from infertility...

No comments: