Monday, August 25, 2008

First stim check today.

Well I am moving - a lot slower then I assumed considering my IUI cycles would be close to over at this point. But I guess the added Lupron is helping my body not bug out from all the stims. So on my right side I have an 8mm, 7mm and 6mm and on my left a 5mm. She said she saw a few smaller ones as well on both sides. E2 level is only a 48....

But of course because of my slow growth, that means I will need more meds after all, adding to the grand total of the med bill and bringing it up over $2000. Thank god my insurance covers half - too bad it doesn't cover all.

My next stim check is on Thursday, I am hoping to see more substantial follies then so I feel as though I am going somewhere.

In other news, I was informed that I need to attend a conference in Vegas come November. This could not have come at a worse time. I tried to get out of it, but everytime I do my boss says I am the only one qualified to attend. I just hope this is all over with by then. Not only could this trip get in the way of another IVF cycle (if needed) but Vegas is the DEVIL! There is nothing worse then to stick a person with ZERO money in a gamblers paridise, espescially if that person loves to gamble. So I will spend 8 hours in classes, and then have to lock myself in my room for the remainder of the night to avoid temptation. No Vegas shows, no nice restaraunts... no money! Ick.

No comments: