Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1st Lupron shot today.

It got here a lot faster then I imagined. It seems like only yesterday I started BCP. Ten more days to go until I go in for my baseline to check if I am suppressed enough to begin stims! I can only hope these 10 days go just as fast!

Scott did the shot - he has become quite the shot pro in these last few months! I can not do it myself. I freak even if I look at him going to jab me! So I shut my eyes and he does it! Done. A little welt formed and it itched for a few minutes, but according to the nesties, this has happened from time to time with them. I am not overly concerned since the itch and welt are now gone.

On a happy note: My T-TTC sister Morgan got a PREGNANT on her HPT. Her beta is not until tomorrow, but I am so excited for her! If you are reading this - I am throwing you all kinds of wicked awesome beta dust for tomorrow!

No comments: