Thursday, August 28, 2008

My second stim check

Well things are getting better (I think). My left ovary caught up with my first and I have a 10 and 7mm "and a bunch of little ones" and on my right I have a 10, 9, 7 and 6mm. My E2 jumped to a respectable 382! So I think I am progressing nicely. It sounds a lot more impressive anyway compared to the dinky 42 I had on Monday.

So more stims. More lupron and another stim check on Saturday!

It occurred to me today that Monday is Labor Day (yeah no going away for me, so why would I remember it?) and I will be out of stims by that night. So I have to figure out Saturday if I should order more so I have them on time for Tuesday. I really hope I trigger by Monday. That will save me from spending another grand on meds AND from the dilemma of what to do if Scott can't get off Thursday from work. Yes Scott's boss is an ass and needs to take Thursday off, God only knows why, so with it only being them in the dpartment Scott needs to be there. Yep, thanks for being a nice understanding - dick head!

1 comment:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I came across your blog on The Nest. I am so sorry to hear about your struggles and hope you don't have to wait much longer for your dream to come true!