Thursday, August 14, 2008

I spent the day with my nephews yesterday. It is so fun to hang out with them now. (Plus the day flew by, bringing me one step closer to this IVF) They have grown into little men and have so many questions and are so interested in the world. Connor never stops talking. Sean is the quiet and shy one, but he takes in everything his brother has to say and takes mental notes.



It is so hard to get them both in a picture... but I tried! One is usually going one way, while the other is in the opposite directions.


They are my sisters IUI miracles. She got a BFP on her second IUI with clomid.

It is so amazing how from day one these two little guys interacted with each other, for a little while they didn't acknowledge one another. Now they love playing together and fighting with each other.

This makes me secretly hope for twins of my own. Not only because they will always have a built in friend, but because my ideal family will be done in one shot. I am not entirely sure if we would go through IVF again for a second child. If we had any frozen embryos we most likely would do a FET, but with everything IF related the finances trump the want!

Of course, this IVF has to work and I would take one over none any day of the week!

I always feel as though when ever I think about a preference, whether it be a boy/girl or one/two or anything, I need to clarify as not to create some type of hex on the greedy.

No comments: