Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yep babies are the buzz at blogger...

Nothing like logging in to poor your heart out about the struggles of infertility to see this smack in your face.

Blogger Babies
August 4, 2008 —
permalink
Babies are all the buzz at Blogger. Within the last few months we've had three new additions to the Blogger Team: Ryan, Aditya, and Haley. Although it'll probably be a few years before they start sounding off themselves, we get to post some cute pics of them now.

It is not just here, but everywhere. The nest has "baby bump contests", random web sites have pictures of newborns, toddlers, pregnant bellies. Various Hollywood couples, and single teenagers turning up pregnant. You name it everywhere I turn there it is.

Even at the REs office on the elevator ride up, you get stuck next to a 8 month pregnant women. Lucky enough to get off on the 4th floor, while I continue the lonely ride up the next 6 flights. Everyone it seems looking at the directory wondering what is on the 10th floor. Sometimes I am lucky enough to share that elevator ride with another women. After the 9th floor, when the two of us remain, there seems to be this silent comradiery that goes on. I have never spoken to one of these women, I just don't know what to say. But I am so glad I am not alone.

1 comment:

Mrs Munster said...

Thank you! I couldn't believe my eyes when I logged in to the blogger and seeing photos of babies. I just had my second miscarriage two days ago. Absolutely heartache and it seems babies are advertised everywhere. Yes, I know it is a miracle to have a child but do you need to show the babies off? I don't think so...