Monday, August 4, 2008

NACHOS - I want nachos!!!

I went to the Red Sox game yesterday, and we got the Budweiser party seats. As it did the last time we got to sit up there, there was a thunder storm and we had to evacuate the roof since it is high up and all metal. The good thing is, it was a short storm and the game got underway after about an hour delay and the Sox won!!!
The bad thing - I have been on the search for about two weeks for the perfect nachos.


Nachos with beans and chili and cheese and sour cream and olives and tomatoes and jalapenos, gaucamoli - I could live without, but if it is one there - bring it on!! That is the perfect nacho - no substitute will do, it has to have ALL of those ingredients.
















So I went to a game while we were in Anehiem. People kept walking by us with those nachos, the nachos pictured! My mouth watered every time someone would walk by. At around the 5th inning, I could not take it any - I needed those nachos!!

I got up I went to the food stand where there were two types of nachos listed - I ordered the most expencive one thinking that was Nacho Nirvana... nope! I was handed nachos with two containers of cheese, rather then one.... for about $12 *POUT* So I go back and eat my nachos - not the same.


Yesterday, at the game I read the menu. NACHOS with CHILI! I order it all happy that finally I can end this! And this is what I got... minus the chili. BECAUSE THEY RAN OUT OF CHILI!!!!



So tonight Scott is taking me to the 99, because we all know that the 99 has the best nachos ever and then I can finally end the nacho obsession!

Can you just imagine how I will be when I do get pregnant!

1 comment:

Counting Twigs said...

LOL. I feel your pain. A good craving for nachos is so important to get it right.