Saturday, August 2, 2008

Patience

Patience is definatly not a strong suit of mine. Never has been. So maybe this is my life lesson on dealing with patience? I have only been on BCP for three days and can not wait to start stimming and at least know how everything is moving on. I know most people say that once you start BCP, the time flies by but looking at the 19 pills left to take makes me doubt other wise!

Maybe it is because I am bored today? I am doing laundry and cleaning my house and H is over his parents. So in between I am looking for things to do to kill hours and I am having a hard time finding things so revert to the good old stand by of reading over IVF stuff. Yes I am obsessed, but I feel as though if I do not know everything possible thing going into this, that somehow it will stack up against me in the end.

Yep I am a control freak too!

No comments: