Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sisters

My TTTC Sister who was testing positive all week got a negative on Wednesday, the day before her beta. I and the rest of the nest had our fingers crossed all day hoping she would report good news, and that BFN would turn out to be a fluke. It was negative.

My heart breaks for her. It is such a roller coaster ride. I can only imagine what she is feeling right now! How cruel is this world to give hope where there is almost none, only to take it away again. She had gone through enough already, she didn't need that!

I also am amazed how these women on the Nest, whom I never met face to face or talk to in anything more then a typed word, have impacted my life so greatly. They are so strong and supportive and amazing! I am lucky to have found this board and I am lucky for the friends I have made. We are all sisters on this cruel journey. Sisters who do not want to be connected in such a way.

No comments: