Saturday, August 30, 2008

Todays stim check.

Well I have some substantial follies in there. On the right she said she couldn't get a very good angle because my ovary was pretty low and she didn't want to cause any discomfort trying to move the probe around down there, but from what she could see I had a 15mm, and two 13's. On my left, I have two 12's "and some smaller ones". My lining is a 10, which is thicker then it was for all three IUIs (it was an 8 for those)!

I asked her if I would need more drugs because I only have enough to stim through Monday and she said right now it looks like I would stim for tonight and tomorrow and then trigger on Monday, but she would know more tomorrow!

So now I am in freak out mode. I can not wait until they call me with my E2 levels. I can not wait until tomorrow to know FOR SURE when this is all going to happen. I honestly think the not knowing is the worst. I am a planner and not having a for sure plan kills me!

1 comment:

ajvann said...

I agree, the waiting is so hard. I have my 3rd stim check tomorrow too and I'm dying to know what's going on in there. Hope your E2 is a good #. Good luck!