Monday, March 2, 2009

What will come first, the chicken or the egg?

Ho Hum. AF is still not here. Since starting injectables, I have the most unpredictable cycles. For the past 20 some odd years, I would wake up on the 26th day and an hour later aunt flow would be there to great me. Now, 26 days comes and goes and I wait. The last few cycles I was on a 28 day schedule. Well day 28 is here and she is no where in sight (I am kind of hoping that Murphy's Law will take over now and she will now come, since I put it on paper)... Umm no.

Then I woke up and called my insurance. I still have not gotten the pre-approval letter. So, rather then run to the door for the next few days when the mailman comes, I thought I would just call them to see how it was coming along. "Do to a high number of calls, we are sorry but can not take your call right now". Hmm. It did snow a ton today, so I am sure half of Massachusetts decided to stay home to dig themselves out. But I want my approval! I just want one small little thing to show me I am moving forward.

Will it be in the mail... rain, sleet, snow will not keep a mailman away right? I don't think my mailman heard that saying and is probably in Dunkin Donuts right now killing his shift.

So the wait continues. Anyone want to take bets on what will arrive first AF or approval letter?

No comments: