Saturday, March 7, 2009

It is getting closer.

Although I still have not heard from insurance, I am pretty confident I should hear something by next week. I plan on calling the financial coordinator Monday to see if she can do anything on her end. AF has since come and gone and now I have a date for when everything will start. I will take Estrace 2x a day starting on March 24th. Once AF starts, I will then start stims the following Saturday. So roughly the first week of April with ER most likely the following week.

I am nervous. I keep second guessing the decision to grow the embryos out for a 5 day transfer. What if placing them back in is the better thing for them? What if I have nothing on day 5? I am so afraid of that phone call. I am so afraid of not knowing what will happen or if this will actually work. I try to remain positive, I try to wish with all my might that good things are about to come, but so many times that positive thinking just destroys me in the end.

So what if?

I kill myself with overthinking, to the point of giving myself a headache. Scott is completely oppisite of me and will not even discuss anything past this cycle, so I could not even plan if I wanted to - the other half of the plan is not giving much input other then "Don't look past this one". He has a point and I know he does, but planning is what I do.

Of course at this point I have images of Aruba flashing through my mind. A nice warm sunny beach, just the two of us and me with a baby bump relaxing on the sand. That is the plan I want to make, that is plan I am wishing to put into action in May!

No comments: