Friday, March 27, 2009

IVF Cycle # 3 starts tomorrow! eek!

My period arrived today, about 4 days early on cd24. I am so glad I had off of work, because I was not prepared for her arrive at all this afternoon! I went to the bathroom and had to look twice at what was going on - cd24?

So I call my nurse to report to her that it was cycle day 24, I mean cd1 and she told me she would have to check with the doctor to see if I should start stims tomorrow. About 4 hours later, she called. Stims will be starting, a week earlier then I thought. She also told me that occasionally estrace will make AF arrive a few days earlier.

So this is it. I am a week ahead of schedule. If I stim like I normally do, for 8-9 days I should have ER and ET by the 2nd week of April. Holy crap! I am so unbelievably nervous. This is it!

No comments: