Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life without a computer

You don't really realize how much you rely on a keyboard and monitor until one morning you wake up and can not get it to turn on. I nearly cried on Sunday when it was gone. Monday, I watch John and Kate Plus eight for about 5 hours... walked my dog...cried a little out of boredom and did laundry. No Facebook, no Nest, no word games or reading others blogs... "What!!! It won't be fixed until Tuesday?" umm what do I do with another day. Watch Soaps. Clean the kitchen and bathroom. Look at my dog wondering why she is not sleeping on her computer room pillow.

Last night, Scott brought back my baby plugged it in and here I am again!! All my files are gone, we lost some pictures. But I at least am back to my daily routine and I really do not miss Port Charles one bit!

Some updates - Scott's dad is still in ICU. He has good days and bad. Yesterday was a good one, so we will stick with that for now. His oxegyn levels were normal. His blood presure stable. We just have to pray that each day stays like that and he starts to get stronger.

I started the estrogen. No side effects from that, thank goodness. I do have a cold, but am greatful it happened now rather then when I am stimming or after transfer. I do not need one more thing to blame if things don't turn out how they are supposed to. So I wait for the glorious sight of Aunt Flow, yes I did say glorious! This will be the last AF I have for nine plus months after all!

No comments: