Friday, March 20, 2009

Things are looking up!

Although Scott's dad still is in the medicated sleep, and will be over the weekend, he is showing signs of improvement. His blood pressure has dropped back down to normal levels and his lungs are starting to clear some of the fluid from the infection (pneumonia). So the meds are working and doing their job!

Scott was in better spirits last night. It is good to see. He said it is scary to see the breathing machine doing all the work, but his dad looked more comfortable when he saw him yesterday. So comfortable that Scott wants to go to the wedding with me. My friend of 20 plus years is getting married tonight and when this all went down we agreed that if his dad was still in rough shape that I would go stag. I am happy that he will be attending with me. Hopefully he will be able to have a good time and forget about things for a nano second!

He also saw the big ole box of meds and asked when I would be starting. So we are a go for that as well! I continue to pray that everything keeps improving. A little better everyday!

2 comments:

stacey said...

I'm so glad things are looking up with FIL. And YAY for getting your box o meds.

Bella said...

Yay for meds!! I so hope FIL continues to improve.