Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Insurance update

I just got off the phone with insurance. They claim they did not receive the request until yesterday?!? So it took them two plus weeks just to receive the request and it will take "about a week" for them to push it through. So much for two weeks turn around time. I am not overly concerned. I don't need any drugs until cd21 and it is not even cd1 yet. So there is time as long as their "one week" is really one week.

In other news is the economy. We are both concerned about it. Fortunately, my job is not much effected by it. I work at a bar and the more people have problems, the more they come see me (sad but true). Scott on the other hand works at a car dealership. A GM brand car no less. He already took a 10% pay cut about six months ago. A few months before that they took away his good insurance and replaced it with crap. There is not much lower they can go before they start laying off or closing the dealership all together. Every day he worries that his last day will be today. All I can do is reassure him that we will get through what ever happens and pray that nothing does. That's all we can do at this point.

1 comment:

theworms said...

Praying insurance comes through and your DH can continue to be employed AND you get your BFP.