Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Should I or should I not?

I bought an HPT today. Now I am thinking I am crazy because I am actually afraid to use it.

A HUGE part of me is telling me I am not pregnant and I am prepared to see 1 line. Then there is the glimmer of hope side that needs to see 2 lines and will be devastated if it there isn't.

I am also afraid to get the call from beta without knowing because I do not want to break down on the phone and I want to be prepared. Plus I am working this weekend and really if I have to cry it is better that I cry now. Calls from beta come in at about 3pm, I have to leave for work at 4...that would leave me 1 hour to be devestated and then put on my make up and a smiley face and deal with the public.

But if I did test now and got a BFN that would mean I would need 3 nights of PIO for nothing - just pain and to delay my period for a few more days. That would kill me as well - it did last time.

I just don't know what to do. Continue to live in this safe little world called Maybe or bite the bullet and know? BTW I am 11dp3dt today, so what ever the test says it should be pretty accurate.

4 comments:

Bella said...

I am a POASaholic, so I sholdn't be allowed to answer this question ;) Maybe you could wait another day or two? Then you can know before beta, but not too far before beta? And you can know before you work this weekend. Good luck, sweetie!!

The Kothe Clan said...

I too had always POAS way too early. I could not help myself. Otherwise it consumed my entire day.

Damsel in need of De-Stress! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Damsel in need of De-Stress! said...

I ran in this a little late....did you do the test?