Friday, January 30, 2009

Pee on a stick results

Are Negative. I tested Thursday morning. Not with first morning urine and I used an Answer brand test. Negative.

At first I was angry. Why - why can I never see two lines. Why is it that God grants a woman with 6 kids, 8 more babies and He can not grant me just one? Wouldn't even distribution of all the world's children be a better deal then giving some women 14 and some none?

After the anger wore off I was sad. I cried myself to sleep last night.

Now this morning I am in denial. Answer brand according to peeonastick.com is not very sensitive. It was second morning urine, maybe it was too diluted? Maybe it was just too soon to get a positive?

I resisted the urge to test again this morning. I do not want to go through the same roller coaster of emotions again. I guess I need to just wait for Beta tomorrow to have a clear cut answer that I can not reason away. I doubt it will be positive, I am just not that lucky. But maybe those pee sticks don't work after all. My husband told me "They (meaning the nurses) told you not to test for a reason" Maybe a miracle positive beta is the reason???

Tomorrow will tell.

3 comments:

Damsel in need of De-Stress! said...

I was thinking of you when i heard that news about the lady. She is a single mom and had no fertity issues at all, so in the long run, God didnt grant her those babies, she took them from deserving people like you.

Hugs to you though....I worried about you all yesterday when there was no update. I am sending all avalible angels your way.

Bluebird said...

Praying for that miracle positive beta for you. I'm so sorry you're going through this in the meantime. (Hugs)) sweetie.

Bella said...

So sorry, sweetie. I am praying for a great beta tomorrow!!! ((HUGS))