Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My first OB appointment is today!

I feel like such a big girl! LOL. I finally can sit in a waiting room filled with big bellies and picture myself being one of them.

Of course I am 9 weeks today, still have hardly any symptoms and I have a list of paranoia filled questions all ready to go. Begging for an u/s before I leave is on the agenda or course too! I just had one 5 days ago with the bleeding scare, so I doubt she will agree. But if I frame it in a way of wanting to see if the hematoma is getting smaller, maybe - just maybe she will break down and do it. The machine is right there so I don't see why not.

Of course, if she refuses, my back up plan is to schedule a NT scan - hopefully I can get it booked for next week?

Gosh, just 4 more weeks to get me to the second trimester - What are the chances I will relax then?

3 comments:

Kris said...

I'm nine weeks today too. My due date is 12/29 based on my LMP. What is yours? I'm super excited that you get to see your little one again today.

Disneylover1971 said...

We are due date buddies! I am Dec 29th as well! Yay for the 2 Kris's!!!

Kris said...

Yaay!