Monday, February 2, 2009

Well Februaury is starting out better already!

I called today for an appointment with another Doctor. I already figured February would be a month stuck in limbo since my current Doctor didn't have an opening to discuss my failed IVF cycle until the end of the month. Getting in to a new doctor would not be as easy as seeing a current doctor, so imagine my surprise when his secretary said they had an opening on Febuary 11th! Next week!

Wow.

I am really hoping that I get good vibes from this new doctor. If so I will cancel my appointment with Dr. S. and start cycling as soon as possible with the new doctor (Dr. P)

Here is hoping that a change of scenery will also equal to a change of results. Now begins my new year!

2 comments:

Bella said...

Wow, that's awesome! I hope you like the new Dr.!

Jody jsusann said...

Krissy, my heart aches for you that you didn't get your bfp. It just can't get any more unfair. I'm so mad at infertility for you. I am glad you seem to have a very positive attitude and that it has transformed itself into a new appt. with a new doctor. Go get em', girlfriend!!!!!!!!! 2009 will be your year!!!