Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sorry there has been no update

Why? Because there is really nothing to report. I don't feel like you would be at all interested in the week of the life of me. Wake up, clean the house - maybe if I am motivated enough to do anything - go to work, come home and sleep. Repeat steps one through four and times it by seven and there ya go.

I did go to the wedding of my life long friend this past weekend. Open bar at 11am - hell why not! 10 Martinis later (okay maybe not 10, I didn't count), I was in the car with my oh so loving and understanding designated driver of a husband crying my eyes out. Why? Because there is no such thing as a happy event in my life at the moment. Everything reminds me of what I do not have. The friends I sat with shared their usually stories about their kids. My life long friend married into 3 step children and of course her son that she had in another previous relationship. Here everyone - look at the picture of my puppy, isn't she cute. She wakes me up at 7 am with dog breath filled kisses. Oh that doesn't compare to little Johnny running through the snow. You never saw my dog run through the snow, she loves it! BLAH

And life goes on. Wake up, clean, go to work sleep. Trudging through every day life. Waiting on insurance. Waiting on a miracle that may not come. Counting days on calendars wondering what life will be like in April or May because life in February and March will be stagnant. Thanks insurance for taking so damn long to approve me.

2 comments:

Bluebird said...

Yeah, I have a habit of sobbing when I drink :) Well, I did while going through IF - I've made a point to not imbibe too much since then because I'm scared of what would happen!

My personal best was at the Ken.tucky Der.by last year with my sister and her fiance, while staying at my mother's house. . . I was all hopped up on Clomid and a complete blubbering mess - the worst part? My family had no idea of IF . . um, yeah, until then :)

Gina said...

Hugs to you.

I've had more than a few, drunken crying sessions about IF, and all that comes with it. I personally like the time that I got so drunk at a friends BBQ that I was talking (Read: whining) to a few friends about our IUI and I fell right off a bar stool.

Tons of fun I tell ya.