Friday, February 20, 2009

Writing out my wishes

I am not one for horoscopes. I never run to the paper first thing in the morning to see what is in store for me for the day. Entertaining, yes. Something I read when bored. But I must admit that the past few days have struck a cord. I must have a rising sun in my house of change or whatever...

So here was todays:

SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 21). Your positive thoughts outweigh the negative ones, though just barely. Force yourself to be upbeat. Tilt the scale in your favor by writing out your wishes. Soon that wishful thinking will move from paper to the real world.

So I am writing out my wishes. How easy can that be!

I wish for this next IVF to work. Boy, girl. Twins, triplets (oh my) or singleton. It does not matter to me. I wish to be an expectant mother on Mother's day. I wish for there to be no tears for the rest of 2009. I wish that the next time I look at a home pregnancy test it has two lines and then for the next one to read PREGNANT without the words not any where near it. I wish that come Christmas of 2009 this ugly orange room be painted some beautiful pastel color waiting for the arrival of our offspring. I wish my time to be now!

From this day forward I will do everything in my power to make motherhood a reality. I wish I wish I wish!

2 comments:

Sara Scissors said...

What a great post! And now I wish all your wishes come true!!!

Flower said...

Wow...that is a very good post and a great idea. I am praying that all your wishes come true.