Monday, February 9, 2009

Work work and more work

I guess it is good that I can fill my time with work. Good but bad. I would love to sleep, but overtime is coming in, so who am I to refuse? So I have worked every day since Thursday and will not have a day off until this Thursday. Of course add to that the wakes I had to attend, doctors appointments, birthday parties and all the other crap going on. I have no time to think, let alone mope or worry about what will happen with me.

I did pick up my medical records today and read through them. Still no information on my eggs? How can you do IVF and not have a lab report in my files about my egg quality. I do not get it at all. So I am even more looking forward to cycling with the new clinic and meeting the new doctor on Wednesday.

Until then work, work, work will keep my mind off of everything.

No comments: