Thursday, February 5, 2009

Everything is coming together nicely

I have my appointment with the new clinic next week and spoke to the secretary today. She was very helpful in getting everything together and emailed me some forms to fill out. I also am faxing her a copy of our health care info.

So already this clinic seems to be more into the 21st century then my first clinic. With my first everything was done over the phone or in person, no email - snail mail. I also got a private number directly to her, so I do not have to call the receptionist to transfer me to her. Such a simple thing that makes a ton of sense, but of course my first clinic did not do. From my understanding they also provide you with a password to access your information online.

Next, my medical records. I was so nervous I would not have them on time and this would be more of a wasted appointment then anything else. But I called to see if I could get a rush on them and to my surprise, I can pick them up Monday! So I should have everything all tied up in a bow come Wednesday. Hopefully I will be able to start cycling in March and not waste anytime with the clinic switch.

I am not crying all the time which is an improvement from this weekend. I feel guardedly hopeful that this clinic can shed new light and new results.

We shall see.

1 comment:

Damsel in need of De-Stress! said...

I think you are making a wise choice. I mean, if you were running in a brick wall and not getting anywhere...its most obvious to stop and change directions.

Good vibes and a 3rd wind...you never know where this will take you!

HUGS