Monday, June 15, 2009

So in love!

The NT Scan was a sight to see, my little bean looks like a little human now. S/he was resting, and her back was turned to us. So the u/s tech was trying a bunch of different things to get her moving. It took about 30 minutes and I saw her flipping over and she must have known we were watching her, because she waved her arms as if to say "No more pictures" and then turned right back around. I was laughing at her, the u/s tech was frustrated. So after more fumbling around, the u/s tech had to get a doctor to try. I laid there, for what seemed like forever, I think I napped, and then the doctor came in. By that time the baby was flipped to the right spot. He got the measurements. Said everything looked good but we still needed the blood results. I will get them next week sometime.

It really was a great day. I wish Scott was there with me. Everything hit home when I saw my little shy one. I could picture her waking from a nap, me holding her. Amazing! Scott will be there for the next u/s in 6 weeks and I can not wait for him to experience this with me!

So here they are, the debut of my little ones first pictures. Not the best, since she never faced the probe long enough to get a good shot. But she is beautiful anyway! I always remember looking at other peoples u/s and how excited they got and never understood why some grainy black and white photo got them so giddy to show everyone. Now I do! So in love.

Oh, and as a side note. I know I promised everyone belly shots today, sorry have to wait until tomorrow. I have been a busy bee today! Yep consider yourself spared from seeing my blubber!


No comments: