Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Eek! A note about yesterdays post.

After reading over yesterdays post, I realize I called the baby a she through most of it. Funny because I have always wanted a boy although since this most likely will be our only child I really do not have preference. As long as it is healthy. My mom is hoping for a girl since she has two grandsons already. Scott hopes for a boy.

My H also notes that most the time I do say she, but when he got home from work I was calling the baby a he. He asked if something changed with the ultra sound. Nope I guess I just am trying to give equal time to both sexes, subconsciously.

Now there is a six week wait to find out. I do have an OB appointment in between so will be able to hear the heartbeat. Can not wait for any of this. I am wishing summer to be gone, which is sad because for the most part here it has been rainy, cold and crappy for the last month and I cherish summer in a normal year. Now I can not wait for NEXT summer.

No comments: