Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The dumb things people say

Seriously, I knew people were ignorant and half the time speak just to hear themselves speaking but can someone for one second THINK before spewing out comments?

I have heard ignorant things by a customer at work that does not know me, and I half accepted it as him being naive but when a life long friend of more then twenty years, who knows what I have been through, says something seriously stupid it makes me want to bash my head into the wall.

"Are you ready for this" that is what she asked after congratulating me. Umm, over ready?!? In the past six plus years it has taken to conceive you do tend to spend some time thinking about being ready or not. Don't ya think? I have chosen my nursery decor at least 6 different times in the past six years, every time a phantom symptom popped up and gave me hope. I know more about the human anatomy then I ever wanted to know. I know I am going to gain wait, lose sleep and have pain in about 7 months. Yes I know a child will challenge me and Scott at times. I also know that my heart is already filled with incredible love for this baby. YES I AM READY! Over ready. More ready then the average person who spreads her legs for her husband and not a doctor. A hell of a lot more ready then I was 6 years ago! READY.

So please people think.

1 comment:

Bluebird said...

I hate stupid people :)