Monday, October 20, 2008

My clinic is pissing me off.

I am aggravated frustrated and every other adjective you can think of to describe pissed off!
My period came today, so I called thinking I could start another round of IVF - because NO ONE told me any differently. Instead I get "we need to run some more tests on you". Okay - blood work, I get that one. Hysterscopy, after having two in the past year. No sorry. I don't think so! And why WHY did you not tell me all this back on September 19th when I found out my last IVF failed? I sat a month out because those were your requirements. No problem. Now I have to sit two months out because you don't seem to look at my chart until I call asking a question?

I have a meeting with her on Wednesday. I will ask why I need a hysterscopy and if she can not come up with a valid reason why I am out of there. I already called Boston IVF to set up an appointment with them. Hopefully, they can get me in soon so the delay isn't even longer.

I had no issues with my clinic before this. I actually love the staff and my Dr. so this is a difficult thing for me. I really hope I am making the right choice. Originally I was going to wait until after this next IVF to switch clinics, had it not worked, but this just really upset me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey- it's Julyweds from the nest. I have been following your blog through my first ivf process which proved to be a failure this weekend. I completely understand your frustration- I'll catch up with you online hopefully but I know my RE has been dropping the ball too. Anyway- just wanted to say that I wish you some form of patience and good luck.

Disneylover1971 said...

I'm so sorry about your BFN. Believe me I know how much they suck. I hope the next one is what we both need and want so badly