Saturday, July 18, 2009

What was that?

Yesterday I woke at my usual 6 am. Not sure why I can't sleep more then 6 hours, but it is my new routine. A normal morning: pee, let dog out, make coffee, take my synthroid, log onto computer, check the nest-bump, let dog in, play a few games, H wakes up, spend some time with him before I kiss him off to work... Play a few more games. Pee - spot of blood! PANIC. Not.Normal.

My heart raced. Should I call in sick? No breathe Krissy, breathe. Check again. Nothing. Okay all is right. Is it? Check 100 more times in the next hour. No blood. Okay it is okay. Get ready for work, checking again in between doing every routine task. Nothing. Phew. Go to work. Continue checking every 10 minutes. Stretching pains in uterus. Panic. No it is alright. Right? Breathe.

I haven't had anything since, on and off stretching pains on my right side near the belly button. Nothing that has me hunched over in pain, I think normal stretching, but after seeing a spot of blood, nothing is "normal", you over annualized everything. No more blood since? So what was that. I have a yeast infection, so maybe I irritated it?

I am not going to call the doctor, the last bleeding scare I had she told me that it would be possible to have more spotting and not to worry unless it was heavier then before. Well, it was way lighter, so why am I freaking out? I have my big u/s in less then 2 weeks. I can make it. Come on little one, I need one of your thumps more then ever!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Bless your heart- hang in there- I am sending a prayer that all is well!!!

Hugs!!!