Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thumpity thump thump!

Friday for the first time, I felt this thump in my uterus, or at least low in my abdomen, which I would think is my ute. At the time I didn't think anything of it, more stretching of the uterus maybe? Then yesterday I felt it again. Thump - Thumpity - Thump. It made me pause. Is that you little one?

People say you sometimes can feel the baby move starting at 15 weeks, but usually with your first you don't "know" it IS actually the baby. Well, I have grown accustomed to searching for things to feel different, and this most definitely felt like nothing I have ever felt before. Thump. Even if it is not the baby, it is now! I have felt stretching, I have felt light menstrual cramps, never ever a thump though!

So here I am not as I type this hoping to feel that thump again. Come on little one, if that was you thump again!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a wonderful feeling, enjoy! :)

Unknown said...

"thump" = baby :)
isn't it awesome!?