Friday, February 12, 2010

Could he not be the cutest baby?


I look at him and I just can not stop. He is amazingly cute. So cute you want to eat his chubby little cheeks. When he smiles, my world stops and I would stand on my head and make funny faces just to see it one more time. I am so so in love with this little guy. I wonder if anyone else can see how adorable he is? As much as me? I gush about him and his accomplishments of the week when I am at work. I am the woman I would role my eyes at before I understood all this wonder in watching him grow each day.

His milestone - cooing. He coos at so much right now. He will wake in the morning and stare at his mobile. When I hear him cooing I go in and I get a big smile and a gush of excitement.

Smiling - he has smiled at everyone he has met so far. He smiles at his giraffe. His mom, his dad and his grandmothers. My mom of course needed to point out that he smiled TWICE at her lol

Pushing up on his legs - he tries to move all around when you are holding him. He has good neck control and is so strong.

It is just amazing to me that my little sleeping beauty, who did not wake unless food was calling him, is so alert and strong right now. Oh and he is such a good baby! We hardly here him cry. Gas and hunger are the two triggers. Then he is looking and watching and smiling! He has grown so much in the 11 weeks I have known him. I can not wait for the next 11 weeks or 11 years for that matter!

He also outgrew his newborn stuff and is in to 0-3. So the task of packing up his clothes came and it was HARD. I cried. Then I folded up each little onsie and sleeper and tucked it away. Will this happen with every clothing upgrade?

1 comment:

Christy and Kevin said...

Hi Krissy,
I have followed your blog for quite some time and this is my first post to you. Your little guy is absolutely adorable! So Yes, others can see it :O) With my son (that took us 7 yrs to have) I have cried with each upgrade in clothing as well. My little one is 7.5 months old now. Seems to me that just yesterday I delivered him. Glad that everything is going well.

Christy