Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm having a boy!

So it took a few days for everything to sink in. For the past couple of months I was picturing a girl in my head, so when we saw the goods it was more shocking then I thought it would be. I had to change around my whole thought process and was a teenie tiny bit disappointed because all the day dreams I had were of a little girl.

That all changed last night as I was watching America's Funniest Videos. There were so many cute boy clips and I can not wait until I get to play catch in the yard and tickle him and even have him catching me gross bugs!

I am deciding on his nursery and am falling in love with a jungle idea, I know a lot of people pick this theme, but there is just way too many cool things to not love a nursery there! Of course there is a turtle/sea theme I am also caught on. Wow only 4 more months before the holidays and 5 EEK before the baby arrives... I need to get moving!

2 comments:

Flower said...

Congrats on your little boy!!

Kim said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! Have fun decorating the nursery.