Friday, August 7, 2009

So it is official!

We were trying on boys names for the last couple of days. The list was in my previous post. We decided on Dylan at first, although I was not sure how to spell it, Scott said he didn't have a preference either way. Dylan is feminine to me - something about the Y that does it for me. Not sure, it just is. I know many people spell it with a Y and Dylan is the more popular spelling out of the Dillon/Dylan debate (if that is how your son is spelled, please do not take offense). But it bothered me a tad...

So H called me from work yesterday and asked me to send a email with the u/s picture to him. I titled said email "Hi daddy, it's me Dylan"

Next thing I know I have an email in reply. "Shouldn't it be Dillon?" Well, see you DO have a preference daddy! Wasn't that easy? He said the same thing I said, Dillon looks more manly, to him. Done!

So... Hi world, it is me Dillon Richard B.!

3 comments:

Bluebird said...

Oh yay! Hi Dillon! You're awfully handsome ;)

Jenn said...

Can't wait to see you (on the outside) baby Dillon!!!!

Kristen's Raw said...

Perfect!