Thursday, July 31, 2008

Things that make you wonder...

For several years my period has been light. 2-3 days at the most and not really any need to change a pad, if I didn't want to (sorry if tmi). As the years went on sometimes I would have cycles where I only had one day of full flow, and one of spotting. My FSH levels are normal for my age - 8.0. When I ask my Dr. about my cycles she says that is not an indication really of anything, more likely because I am getting older... But I am so concerned about egg quality. Something they really can not pin point until IVF and they see my eggs up close and personal.

As all of this moves on, I start wondering about it more and more. With all of my IUIs I really did not get a super responce. One mature, three mature and then two mature - all of them on the smallish side before trigger, I don't think I ever had one above 17. Again, my Dr. said all my IUIs went great. But for some strange reason, I don't think they did - maybe because the results were the same as the past 5 years... nothing!

I wish I could learn to just relax through all of this and not analyze every little thing my body does. I guess those days are long gone!

No comments: