Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And away we go...

My period arrived right on schedule today. So what does that mean? It means I had a melt down this morning. I was so afraid to call my nurse for birth control. I almost didn't!

Something I have wanted and waited and jumped through hoops for months FINALLY comes and I freak out. I guess it is normal to be so ready for a step, but so afraid to actually take it. But, after a few tears I made the call.

Now I sit and wait for the return call to tell me when to start taking the birth control, which from what I have seen from various sites should be around cd3 or so... Which will be friday. The day I get the rest of my protocol.

*Deep breath*

Well breaths were taken and by the time my nurse called I was excited to learn I will be starting birth control pills tomorrow! Then the IVF nurse will call either Friday afternoon or Monday to go over the rest of the protocol once the Dr.s discuss everything.

Even though there was a two month delay with everything because of insurance, now I feel as though it is going sooo fast. I was almost sure I was not going to start until September because I needed to wait for approval. The finacial coordinator assured me she would push things through as fast as she could. I doubted her. Surprise - she did!

Wow - I have no words other then WOW! This is it!

1 comment:

Jody jsusann said...

Krissy!! I'm so excited to begin reading your blog and keeping up with your journey. I am so glad your insurance transition is all complete and you are def. "On Your Way" to becoming a fabulous mom!!