Monday, July 28, 2008

My first post

So here I am, I decided to join the blogging IF crowd and share my daily goings of infertility and IVF and the hopes and dreams I have of being a mommy one day. People say it is theraputic. So that is what I am hoping for. I probably will not share this blog with friends or family, just everyone in the IF community. It is for me and me alone to get thoughts out. If someone should happen to stumble on it, I am cool with that but I doubt I will be sharing the link with anyone, so they will have to dig hard to find it.


So where am I, basically waiting to start the IVF process. I got insurance approval last week and now I am waiting to hear from the clinic to see if I would get the IVF boards approval. Hopefully this will all happen before my period arrives so I can just jump right on birth control without having to wait for another cycle.


I put the call into my nurse coordinator today to see where we were at and got a huge shock... Carol no longer works for the clinic so now Pam is my new coordinator. I loved Carol, she was always quick to get back to me. Now I sit and wait, going on 3 hours for Pam... I really am hoping this is not a sign of things to come. Trying to remain patient. But patience is not my strong suit.


Yesterday I was at Costco and there was a ton of babies. Two set of twins. Most all girls. Sometimes I take things like this as signs - a hopeful sign... Plus a butterfly has been hanging around my front yard now since we got back from vacation! Here is to hope and faith and miracles!

No comments: