Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh I am a bad blogger!

Wow. Sorry for no updates. Life has been hectic getting used to this mommy thing and I am loving it!
Dillon is the best little one in the world. He is so calm. For the most part he cries when he is hungry or needs his diaper changed. He sleeps A LOT, but never at the times mommy wants him to sleep. Eventually we will get into a routine, but right now, I am just following his lead.
He has gained a ton of weight since coming home. His last appointment he was an ounce away from 7 pounds. I am convinced he is 8 pounds now, although H does not think so yet.
I am sure you want pictures. SO here they finally are. Yes, you guessed it these are last months additions. I promise now that I am getting more used to this to be better in updating, and pictures!

Dillon in NICU:

Coming Home:

2 comments:

Bella said...

He is adorable!!!! Congrats!

Flower said...

He is so handsome...don't go that long without posting an update. Take care :)