Thursday, November 6, 2008

Making progress

So things are starting to move along now. Everything in my life felt as though it was on hold. For me, I was stuck in wait mode to start IVF #2 for my Dad he was sitting around with 4 blocked arteries waiting to be cut open.

They rescheduled my dads surgery for Monday. So it is basically a replay of last week. I will drive my mom and him in on Sunday. He will spend the night to prep for surgery and then the following morning I will drive my mom in to be with him until they wheel him down to the OR. Hopefully, things will actually progress this time and he will have the surgery and be recovering by Monday night.

On my front, I am in the 2ww to start IVF #2. Finally! Scott still needs a blood draw, which we will get done this weekend. Then next week he will go in for his pre IVF semen analysis. Then I should be approved by the board and get my drugs and protocol for the IVF. Most likely go on BCP as well. So by Christmas I hope to have 2 beautiful and strong embabies in me! And 3-4 on ice as well. I think I can be greedy and want it all right? ;)

Oh and yes, Saturday is my 37th birthday. Not really in the mood to celebrate, kind of dreading it. BUT my mom wants an excuse to have the whole family together before dad goes in for his operation and I am that excuse. So we will have dinner and a cake at my moms. While I blow out the candles and make one final wish for the thing I have wished for for 6 years running... I can not tell you what the wish is, since if I do it won't come true. But I bet you can guess.

1 comment:

Bella said...

Praying for your dad and that this IVF makes your birthday wish come true! Happy Birthday!!