Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's been awhile

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Life has been hectic, although in a complete stand still in the IVF front. AF came, just 3 days late, making it impossible to start my IVF cycle because I would have been close to ER during the week of Christmas. So because the lab goes on break then "for their annual cleaning" I need to wait a cycle. So I have about 25 more days before starting BCP now. I just want to get on with this already!

As for dad, he is doing great. He was supposed to be released today, but as of 10:34 he has not gotten word that he will get to go home. He needs to climb stairs before he is released and they have not done that yet. So he waits. So now I guess tomorrow will be release day since usually they discharge by 10am. He looks really well. Besides the weight gain, but it is all water weight that he will quickly lose as soon as he gets out and about.

And that would be it. I won't bore you with the stand still boringness of my life any longer.

1 comment:

Bella said...

Glad your dad is doing well! Good luck with the next (and hopefully last) IVF!