Thursday, December 11, 2008

It is here!

Af arrived today and I have never been this happy to see her. I called in my cycle day 1 and they started me on BCP today. Then I should start stims on January 3rd and ER will be about 10 days later, although last time it was 8 days later. I really hope to be able to give Scotty a wonderful birthday gift of a BFP at the end of the month!

I am more nervous going into this one. I think with IVF #1 I was so convinced that is what I needed I had no doubts of it not working. This time around I am riddled with worry. There is HUGE doubt at everything. Will I produce more then 5 eggs, will they be good enough? All I can do right now is hope and pray that one or two will stick. That the Antagonist protocol will give me more eggs, that the assisted hatching will make them stick and that in the end I will come up with a BFP. That another 10k does not go to waste, that I finally will be called mommy.

No comments: